Wednesday, 26 March 2008

Sleepless In Birmingham!

Not quite the same ring to it as 'Sleepless in Seattle', but hey this is the second night of being awake. Yesterday I spent the night trying to get to sleep - I was still awake at 5.30am!

I tried reading a book and the story scared me lots.

Lots of random thoughts seemed to pop into my head:

  • Ooh I need to take my coat to the drycleaners, that red wine will have stained.
  • What will I do if its stained?
  • I hope there wasn't too much chilli in the dinner for grandad, I hope he is ok
  • I wonder whether I should have poured water on the fire before I came up.
  • Um should I go and check it?
  • What course should I study at uni?
  • Where should I study?
  • Should I have eaten that cake before I came to bed
  • I wonder what is happening in the cricket
  • I hope mum and dad were ok with dinner being so late
  • I wonder whether mum is watching the cricket
  • I hope Hannah is feeling better
  • What will I do if the laptop blows up before I get the photos off it?
  • What is Dave can't save the laptop files?
  • What is that noise?
  • Why is it so cold in here?
  • I could really eat a kebab
  • Shall I read some more? maybe not I got scared earlier
  • Why can I not get to sleep?

Alcohol Units 0, Cigarettes 0, Chocolate cakes consumed - Many, Calories 1775, Pounds gained 2, Pounds gained but then lost 2, Instances of getting stuck in clothes 2.

2 comments:

Teapot said...

Answers to:
Q 3 No there wasn't too much chilli in grandad's dinner.

Q10. The cricket was doing ok!

Q 11. we were fine with dinner being SO late.

Q 12. Yes, mum was watching the
cricket!

And PS As you are not drinking red wine at the moment I presume someone else spilt it!! Take it (And them!) to the cleaners. Ha ha!!

Roswell2themax said...

Thank you. Yes I should stop recyclin - clearly and then I would not get red wine down my coat!!

Aw well. I wonder what random thoughts I will get tonight!!

Observations of life, the universe and random happenings