
At the weekend I bought Trivial Pursuit. I used to love this game and thought that the 90's part of it would mean I would be able to answer at least some of the questions. I was wrong!! Lee had all of the wedges and was back at the centre and I had just one!!
Throughout the game I thought I knew the answers but they were just out of reach. Now either I originally did have the knowledge but with my memory loss it has all gone, or I never knew anything. I really hope it isn't the latter!! But I can't remember!
I am feeling pretty stupid at the moment. I can't remember how to cook properly either so maybe it is linked! I found that I would be desperately trying to think of the answer but the wrong word would be there that had no relevance to the question!!! I did eventually get all the wedges - but still feeling a bit stupid. I'm wondering how on earth I got a degree!!
I want my memory back - I think it was abducted by Aliens!!
Alcohol Units: 0, Cigarettes: 0, Chocolate cakes consumed: Not as Many, Calories: Not nearly enough, Pounds gained: 4, Pounds gained but then lost: 2, Incidents of Stupidity: At least 3.
1 comment:
You'll be Ok sweetie...give yourself time and go and have a holiday somewhere nice for a few weeks. Eat and enjoy it, then maybe somethings will start coming back.
Post a Comment