
I have been a bit out of sorts this month and a half, it has all made me very tired. Milestone events have come and gone. They creep up on you and you think they will be a major event but as it turns out they are just like every other day - they are always there. At the moment I feel like an expensive vase that has been dropped on the floor and has broken into tiny pieces. Someone is trying to glue it back together as best they can but the cracks still show, except now it just looks like a cheap second. You wouldn't want that vase in the window so everyone could see it, you would put it at the back of the cupboard. I am at the back of the cupboard trying to get out. Maybe I will fall off the shelf again when I try and get out of the cupboard and need glueing back together with even more cracks showing - but I'll never know if I don't try.
Alcohol Units 1, Cigarettes 0, Cheese consumed to much to admit, Calories - not nearly enough, Pounds gained 2, Pounds lost 0, Incidents with Patios 1.
Alcohol Units 1, Cigarettes 0, Cheese consumed to much to admit, Calories - not nearly enough, Pounds gained 2, Pounds lost 0, Incidents with Patios 1.
5 comments:
You are million times stronger than you were last year and each day you grow and grow. God loves you and so we, miss seeing you....
I would put you in my window, I just wonder where I would stick the flowers?
You're a vase worth sticking back together though - and although you'll never be the same, you are still beautiful.
The cracks remain, true, there's the risk of them weakening and breaking, but, as you say, never know if you don't try. It's worth the risk, and you're taking it.
As to hiding you, well, to paraphrase Mr Swayze 'Noone puts Heidi in a corner!!'
lol Lisa xx
Show me a pot that isn't cracked in some way or another...plastic maybe...but you're made of a clay that is being shaped and moulded by the Potter's hand...He's in charge and in control of your cracks,He's got the glue, and He's got the pattern...rest in that knowledge. (I sure do hope He knows how to mend cracked pots 'cos I've given Him me...)Hav... Read Moree you ever seen a cracked pot being sold as a second?...NO, 'cos it's being tenderly restored...
I've never broken a vase (a word I've never really got along with...), however, I have broken both a wall (with myself) and a fireplace (with my brother's head).
These facts are neither deep nor meaningful.
Sorry....
there will be one day your tiny pieces will back together without cracks and this day goming sooner or later !!
so what you did for that day ?
Post a Comment